Engage with us, as ‘troubleshooters and fixers‘, to assist you to address your project challenges throughout the project life-cycle.
Our multidisciplinary and broad-based advisory and support consulting services will complement and supplement your own capabilities and capacity.
Our project expertise and experience includes conventionally structured projects as well as public-private partnership (PPP) type projects.
Find out more about our application sectors/areas.
Our objective and independent approach and perspective can be invaluable:
- Whether the challenge is positive in nature, such as taking on a project, operation or company, or a proactive approach aimed at avoiding problems or disputes.
- Whether the challenge is addressing actual or potential problems and issues.
Our related engineering services also include forensic engineering and remedial engineering.
Through our project ‘troubleshooting fixing‘ services, we can assist you with:
- Project assessments, reviews, audits and investigations, including project due diligence and project forensic investigations and assessments.
- Project remedial consulting and management (often best addressed or overseen by an objective and independent party).
- Project management (including programme management) and implementation planning and co-ordination (including oversight and support to client’s own/internal teams and contractors as appropriate).
- Supply chain management/procurement management.
- Risk assessment and risk management (including project, operational and engineering risks).
- Change management.
- Contract management, contract administration, project administration.
- Proactive project problem and dispute avoidance and remediation consulting. Potential disputes can be related to project management, contractual, commercial and technical/engineering issues.
- Support to claims and dispute resolution actions.
We also provide independent dispute resolution and dispute avoidance services.