Engage with us, as ‘troubleshooters and fixers‘, to assist you to address your project challenges throughout the project life-cycle.
Our multidisciplinary and broad-based advisory and support consulting services will complement and supplement your own capabilities and capacity.
Our project expertise and experience includes conventionally structured projects as well as public-private partnership (PPP) type projects.
Our objective and independent approach and perspective can be invaluable:
- Whether the challenge is positive in nature, such as taking on a project, operation or company, or a proactive approach aimed at avoiding problems or disputes.
- Whether the challenge is addressing actual or potential problems and issues.
We can assist you with:
- Project assessments, reviews, audits and investigations, including project due diligence and project forensic investigations and assessments.
- Project remedial consulting and management (often best addressed or overseen by an objective and independent party).
- Project management (including programme management) and implementation planning and co-ordination (including oversight and support to client’s own/internal teams and contractors as appropriate).
- Supply chain management/procurement management.
- Risk assessment and risk management (including project, operational and engineering risks).
- Change management.
- Contract management, contract administration, project administration.
- Proactive project problem and dispute avoidance and remediation consulting. Potential disputes can be related to project management, contractual, commercial and technical/engineering issues.
- Support to claims and dispute resolution actions.
We also provide independent dispute resolution and dispute avoidance services.
Our related services also include forensic engineering and remedial engineering.