Where are we? Where should we be going? How best do we get there?
Our strategic project consulting and project advisory services are focused on helping you address these and similar issues as they impact on your projects and related infrastructure and systems.
Understanding project objectives and requirements, and formulating and implementing effective project strategies and solutions, are key building blocks for enabling successful projects and to developing your infrastructure and systems.
Through our strategic project consulting and project advisory services, we will assist and support you in your projects and project initiatives to establish, understand and action the key aspects of:
- what to do (and why to do it),
- how best to go about it,
- and how best to implement it, operate it, maintain it
Our strategic project consulting and advisory services can be focused on specific stages or aspects of your projects. They can also be more holistic, including assisting and supporting you through the broader project development process.A project life-cycle approach that also includes key aspects such as change management.
Our strategic project consulting and project advisory services include:
- Project investigation, conceptualisation, project strategy and project structuring
- Project due diligence
- Feasibility and pre-feasibility studies (or study support in respect of specific aspects)
- Project assessment, including risk assessment (and risk management)
- Project and programme planning and advisory services
- Supply-chain/procurement strategy, planning and advisory services
- Project development and development support, developing ideas, concepts, strategies and plans into viable and sustainable projects
This includes technical, planning, commercial, financial and contractual project aspects and the integration thereof. Our services are supported by association with specialist advisers and consultants (such as commercial, legal and technical).
We are able to support our clients in respect of conventionally structured projects, as well as in respect of public-private partnership (PPP) type projects (such as, for example, BOT (Build-Operate-Transfer) type projects).