Successful infrastructure, systems and other projects and operations rely on an effective, holistic, systematic and structured engineering approach. Our systems engineering and project engineering expertise and services will help facilitate your project and engineering success.
Our systems engineering and project engineering services include:
- Development of engineering strategies, feasibility studies and conceptual designs.
- Engineering risk assessment and risk management (including coupling this with project related risk assessment and management).
- Engineering of high-level (and detailed) designs and preparation of associated documentation.
- Independent monitoring or oversight of the engineering process (eg as owner’s engineer)
- Implementation and commissioning support and oversight, either as part of the engineering team or as an independent party (eg owner’s engineer).
- General Engineering Management, including management of integration of the Engineering Process with the Project Management process.
Multidisciplinary project and engineering expertise available within our team includes:
- Engineering management
- Project management
- Electrical and electronic engineering
- Information/software engineering (including ICT)
- Specialist engineering including lightning safety & protection, industrial EMC
- Structures (including concrete, steel, welding)
- Mechanical and industrial engineering
Our services are supported by association with specialist advisors and consultants (such as commercial, legal and technical).